We attach great importance to data protection. The collection and processing of your personal data takes place in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO).
1 Person responsible for data protection
The person responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 of the German Data Protection Act (DSGVO) is:
Hotel & Restaurant Kurhaus Devin GmbH & Co. KG
Deviner Park 1
Personally liable partner of Hotel & Restaurant Kurhaus Devin GmbH & Co. KG:
Kurhaus Devin Verwaltungs GmbH
Managing director of Kurhaus Devin Verwaltungs GmbH:
If you want to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by us in accordance with these data protection provisions in whole or for individual measures, you can address your objection to the person responsible.
You can save and print this data protection declaration at any time.
2 General purposes of the processing of data
We use personal data for the purpose of the operation of the website (security measures, access evaluation)
3 What data do we use and why?
The hosting services used by us serve the provision of the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, security services as well as technical maintenance services which we use for the purpose of operating the website.
We or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this website on the basis of our legitimate interests in the efficient and secure provision of our website in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 f) DSGVO in connection with Art. 28 DSGVO.
3.2 Access data
We collect information about you when you use this website. We automatically collect information about your usage patterns and your interaction with us, and we register information about your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about each access to our website (so-called server log files). The access data include:
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- Transferred data volume
- Message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code)
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL (i.e. the previously visited page)
- Websites accessed by the user's system through our website
- Internet service provider of the user
- IP address and the requesting provider.
We use this log data without allocation to your person or other profiling for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operating, security and optimisation of our website, but also for anonymous recording of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) and for the scope and type of use of our website and services, as well as for billing purposes to measure the number of clicks received from cooperation partners. This information enables us to provide personalized and location-based content and to analyse traffic, troubleshoot and correct errors, and improve our services.
This is also our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 f) DSGVO.
We reserve the right to subsequently check the log data if there is a justified suspicion of illegal use on the basis of concrete indications. We store IP addresses in the log files for a limited period of time if this is necessary for security purposes or for the provision of services or the billing of a service, e.g. if you use one of our offers. After the order process has been aborted or after payment has been received, we delete the IP address if it is no longer required for security purposes. We also store IP addresses if we have the concrete suspicion of a criminal offence in connection with the use of our website. We also store the date of your last visit as part of your account (e.g. when registering, logging in, clicking links, etc.).
3.3 Data for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations
We process personal data that we need to fulfil our contractual obligations, such as name, address, e-mail address, products ordered, invoice and payment data. The collection of this data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract.
The data will be deleted after the warranty periods and statutory retention periods have expired. Data linked to a user account (see below) will in any case be retained for the duration of the account's management.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 b) DSGVO, because this data is required so that we can fulfil our contractual obligations towards you.
3.4 E-mail contact
If you contact us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), we will process your details to process the enquiry and in the event, that follow-up questions arise.
Do you process the data in order to carry out pre-contractual measures which take place at your request? If you are already our customer, the legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 b) DSGVO.
We only process further personal data if you give your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 a) DSGVO) or if we have a legitimate interest in processing your data (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 f) DSGVO). A legitimate interest lies, for example, in replying to your e-mail
4 Storage period
Unless specifically stated, we will only store personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
In some cases, the law provides for the retention of personal data, for example in tax or commercial law. In these cases, the data is only stored by us for these legal purposes, but is not processed elsewhere and deleted after the legal retention period has expired.
5 Your rights as a data subject of the data processing
Under the applicable laws, you have various rights with respect to your personal details. If you wish to exercise these rights, please send your request to the address given in paragraph 1 by e-mail or send it by post and clearly identify yourself. Below you will find an overview of your rights.
5.1 Right to confirmation and information
You have the right to clear information about the processing of your personal data.
You have the right at any time to receive confirmation from us as to whether or not your personal data is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to request from us free information about the personal data stored about you together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, you have the right to the following information:
1. the processing purposes;
2. the categories of personal data to be processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
4. if possible, the envisaged duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
5. the existence of a right to have personal data concerning you rectified or erased or to have the processing limited by the controller or to object to such processing;
6. the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
7. if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the origin of the data;
8. the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for you
If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate legal safeguards in accordance with Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
5.2 Right to corrections
You have the right to demand that we correct and, if necessary, complete any personal data concerning you.
You have the right to demand from us immediately the correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data - also by means of a supplementary declaration.
5.3 Right to cancellation ("Right to be forgotten")
In a number of cases, we may be required to delete personal information about you.
Pursuant to Art. 17 (1) DSGVO, you have the right to demand that we delete personal data concerning you immediately, and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
1. Personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
2. You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 a) DSGVO, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
3. You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
4. The personal data have been processed unlawfully.
5. The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Federal law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
6. The personal data were collected in relation to services offered by the information society in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 DSGVO.
If we have made the personal data public and we are obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
5.4 Right to restrict processing
In a number of cases, you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data if one of the following conditions is met:
1. the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
2. the processing is unlawful and you refused to delete the personal data and instead requested the restriction of the use of the personal data;
3. we do not need the personal data any longer for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
4. you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, as long as it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons of our company outweigh yours.
5.5 Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive, transmit or have us transmit machine-readable personal data concerning you.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person without our obstruction, provided that
1. the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 a) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b) DSGVO and
2. the processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data transfer in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data is transferred directly by us to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible.
5.6 Right to object
You have the right to object to a lawful processing of your personal data by us if this is justified by your particular situation and our interests in the processing do not outweigh.
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 e) or f) DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If personal data is processed by us for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO for reasons arising from your particular situation, unless such processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest.
5.7 Automated decisions including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has any legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you.
There will be no automated decision-making on the basis of the personal data collected.
5.8 Right to revoke consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
5.9 Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or at the place where the alleged infringement occurred, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
6 Data security
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of the applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities.
To secure your data, we maintain technical and organisational security measures in accordance with Art. 32 DSGVO which we continually adapt to the state-of-the-art technology.
Furthermore, we do not guarantee that our services will be available at certain times; disruptions, interruptions or failures cannot be excluded. The servers we use are regularly and carefully backed up.
7 Passing on data to third parties, no data transfer to non-EU countries
As a basic principle, we only use your personal data within our company. If and to the extent that we involve third parties in the performance of contracts (such as logistics service providers), these personal data will only be provided to the extent that the transmission is necessary for the corresponding service. In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing ("order processing"), we contractually oblige order processors to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of the data protection laws and to guarantee the protection of the rights of the person concerned. Data are not and will not be transferred to entities or persons outside the EU and beyond the case referred to in this declaration in cipher 4.